With the sheer development of information technology in this era of digital uplift, almost every business is making great progress online. The manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers, commission agents, dealers, shopkeepers and buyers all are shifting to online because it is much convenient. It has been observed that more than 90% of the car buyers are now contacting the car dealers through their websites. Even the customers of spare parts like bilstein 5100 shocks, etc. prefer to buy them online. The main target of the dealers must be to drive footfalls by using online channels including their car dealer websites.
The following moves may prove very helpful in this regard.
- Do have a very active car dealer website: Most probably, you must have got your own car dealer website by now. But if not yet, make it your first priority to own a responsive car dealer website. You will be quite surprised to know that a lot of your online visitors contact your website through their mobiles. A friend of mine did the same with his business of spare parts like warn winches, etc. and it did the trick. On the other hand, if you do not own a responsive website, your customers will not be able to browse and may lose you.
- Stuff your website with high-quality images: Let aside vehicle specification and pricing highlights. Your foremost priority must be to include high quality and appealing images because they definitely grab the attention first. All the rest comes next. Make the key advantages very prominent and ensure your information to be easy to grasp.
- Previous reviews and awards make the difference: New prospects always get attracted by the positive customer reviews while awards, in particular, appeal them the most. Moreover, the level of trust will be raised quite high with such types of achievements on your part. So, you must post positive customer reviews and awards.
- Undertake blogging: Blogging really matters if you want to increase traffic to your website and build the trust of your online customers. It also helps improve conversion rates. Actually, blogging is such a content marketing strategy to drive more and more car sales. Always keep it in mind that providing solutions to your customers’ queries and worries is as important as highlighting new models and specials. Hence, you must undertake blogging to improve your online car sales business.
- Upload the press releases: An authoritative, professional and concise press release straight from the horse’s mouth definitely makes a huge difference. Always choose trustworthy press release websites to upload your press releases. Be clear that your press releases must be informative and newsworthy if you want to attract local media attraction.
- Use personas to reach car-buyers: In order to be convenient, you can create personas and approach your customers online. It will save a lot of your time and energy if you leave studying each of your customers’ interest. You may create ads and the content related to these personas, driving more leads and footfalls consequently.
- Approach the local influencer: Interviews of a few local influencers if published on your website in the video format will certainly affect your sales appreciably. Do ask them questions related to your car models and specifications. The more exposure you give to the local influencer, the more authentic content you will get for your website.
- Get involved with social media marketing: You can touch your entire local community through social media. If you get yourself engaged with them and build great conversations, you can increase your car sales sufficiently. You may also introduce contests and request your customers for their kind feedback, ensuring a healthy and creative way of advertising.
- Start your E-mail campaign: Still effective E-mail marketing will boost your online car sales. Immediately prepare an email list and kick-start your campaign. Do remember to include in your campaign the email-only offer, attractive discounts, free newsletter for download, link to your blog, etc.
- Offer gifts and rebates: These two will attract more footfalls because everyone likes free gifts and rebates. Services like Gleam, etc. allow running online giveaways, making the whole process look professional and simple.
The above-mentioned steps, if taken vigilantly, may improve your online car-sales business quite appreciably.